Monday, 14 July 2014

Beauties and the Beast

Just a few beauties from the Great Yorkshire Show last week - I thought I'd focus mainly on goats here as there were plenty of lovely sheep for you from the Royal Norfolk Show last month. 
Goats - I really rather fell in love with them, but only had a very short time to admire them. That's the downside of doing shows on your own - just not enough time to look around.





Just a few shots of wash and brush up before the day begins:





And a little walk to stretch the legs:




And if all the goats were the beauties from this show, then this has to be The Beast - ugly pig!!

Finally, in case you thought I'd abandonned my love of all things woolly, here is a rather lovely teddy bear of a sheep:

some of the caged prize winning fleeces: 

and a rather splendid chair:

No comments:

Post a Comment