Friday, 27 June 2014

A Grand Norfolk Show

I don't get much chance to look around at the shows that I attend as these days I'm on my own. But in my short little wander this is some of what caught my eye this year at the Royal Norfolk Show - some of it is mighty big

A fab display from the oh so posh Breckland Orchard  - their Posh Pop is so refreshing during a long show

Tomatoes, on a grand scale:
And a chopping board on a grand scale. This is one of the amazing food safe boards from Paul Williams - made from Norfolk timber - all ready for one of the cookery demonstrations by James Martin at the show (Oops, I got into trouble for taking this!)



If you wanted something more manageable for your kitchen, how about one of these:

Back to large again - some of the farm machinery is enormous! 



Cows have always seemed huge to me - maybe because as a child I had to walk through a field of cows to get to the next door farm to collect the eggs.


Noses - I love animal noses!


 And the Norfolk Show is a fabulous place for spotting some classy dogs


Couldn't resist this collie, keenly watching a demonstration of something or other

 Always love this sign!

 A boy and his sheep

And last, but not least, this was my stand:

When you go to an agricultural show, where's do you head for first (apart from the loos, if you've had a long journey!)


No comments:

Post a Comment